Chuck Phelan's Heating and Cooling

Chuck Phelan's Heating and Cooling
HVAC tools,jobs and parts.

Saturday, March 2, 2013

Tucson Modular buildings

063

I do HVAC for ESB Modular in Marana. We do buildings mostly for schools and clinics. When I tell people that I do modular buildings I can bet that I will hear……you mean those crappy trailers with the ac’s on the end?

It’s true what they say about reputation,once it’s ruined it takes a miracle to re-build it. But that was modular of the 80’s and before. Todays buildings are made of concrete and steel.

They are made in a factory.

Shop

Shipped to the building site by truck .

093

Lifted and set in place by a crane.

Heavy

Onto a concrete slab like a site built building.

077

Sometimes they get stacked to make a multi story building

100

I do split systems in some

Tsaile

But most get package units.

069

Modular Buildings have changed .

No comments:

Post a Comment